Early Childhood Educator
At Only About Children, we have a strong focus on quality education and care for children and equally, for our team members. When joining Only About Children, you can feel confident you’ll be supported, mentored and coached not only in your new role but in your future career and life aspirations.
At Only About Children, we’re looking for a passionate and enthusiastic Cert. III or Diploma qualified educators to join our teams. These are full-time positions on rotating rosters.
We have the above positions available at the following East and City campuses:
- Surry Hills
- Reduced childcare fees of 50%
- Sign on bonus of $1,000 for new staff
- Additional day off each year called ‘a day of well-being leave’
- Referral program rewarding up to $2,500
- Commitment to internal progression to support your career
- Annual awards night each year to celebrate excellence
- Access to wellbeing support through EAP, completely free
- Regular social events to ensure connection with your team
- Dedicated Education and Quality team available for support
At Only About Children we have a strong commitment to diversity and inclusion and want you to bring your whole self to work. We welcome and encourage applications from all members of the community, particularly those who identify as Australian Aboriginal and / or Torres Strait Islander.
Please visit us at www.oac.edu.au or call Bronte on 0472 707 110 for a confidential discussion about your career goals.