Early Childhood Educator
Only About Children Rhodes
- Our lovely campus is a warm and inviting childcare centre with two incredible outdoor learning environments. These outdoor spaces, separated for nursery, toddler and preschool children, encourage engaging and creative experiences.
- Our younger children have a sandpit, curve hill and garden beds, whilst our pre-schoolers have a bike track, sandpit, cubby house, deck and garden beds.
- Our 10 age-based indoor spaces are designed to encourage children to learn and grow, at their age and stage of development, in a secure ‘home away from home’ environment.
We value community connections at OAC Rhodes and aim to provide the very best care for our children in everything we do. We are looking for a qualified educator holding a certificate III or Diploma in early childhood education and care to come and work with us at Only About Children Rhodes.
You Are Worth More
We believe our people are worth more. That means more pay & benefits, more wellbeing, more recognition, and more development – examples include:
- 50% discount for employee childcare fee
- Above award salary and annual review
- Two ‘Wellbeing Days’ and option to purchase up to two weeks additional annual leave
- 18 weeks Government Parental Leave Pay
- Access to 10 days paid Family & Domestic Violence support
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) for ongoing mental health and wellbeing support
- Retail Discount Program including discounted online and instore vouchers and over 500 online cashback offers
- Loyalty Recognition Program to reward tenure of service
- Flexible working arrangements
- Commitment to leadership and development programs
- Financial study support for all levels of qualification incl. 5 days paid study leave
More Than A Job. A Rewarding Career
At Only About Children, our unique approach to early years learning goes beyond education to encompass the health and wellbeing of every child in our care. We call this The OAC Way. We operate over 75 campuses across Sydney, Melbourne and Brisbane and provide high-quality early years education and care to over 8,000 families.
How to Apply
Click ‘apply now’ and submit your application to [email protected] or call Radha on 0407 906 507 to discuss your application.