Early Childhood Educator
Only About Children Armadale
Only About Children Armadale is a warm and inviting centre with unique character and charm. We have a qualified team of passionate Educators ready to support children to feel stimulated, safe, nurtured and happy.
Our children and their safety and wellbeing is really important to us. We want to find like-minded educators who will join us on our journey to enrich the lives of the children in our care, and ensure their families feel a part of our community.
We are looking for a qualified educator holding a certificate III in early childhood education and care to come and work with us at Only About Children Armadale! We would also need you to have your working with children check and child protection certificate.
About the Role
As an assistant educator, you will work in collaboration with the wider team to ensure the best outcomes for all children in our care. Your day might look like:
- Inspire children through play-based and interest focused activities
- Support daily routines in line with the Oac Grow Curriculum
- Maintain records of the children’s development through observations
- Form meaningful partnerships with families and children and teams
- Be an advocate for child safety and wellbeing every day
Benefits of working at Only About Children Armadale
- Reduced childcare fees of 50%
- Sign on bonus of $1,000 for new staff
- Wellbeing leave and free support through EAP
- Referral program rewarding up to $2,500
- Commitment to internal progression to support your career
- Professional development delivered through Semann & Slattery
- Annual awards night each year to celebrate our teams
- Regular social events to ensure connection with your team
- Dedicated Education and Quality team available for support
- Plenty of parking options available off-site
At Only About Children we have a strong commitment to diversity and inclusion and want you to bring your whole self to work. We welcome and encourage applications from all members of the community, particularly those who identify as Australian Aboriginal and / or Torres Strait Islander.
Please visit us at www.oac.edu.au or call Aimee on 03 9108 7185 for a confidential discussion about your career goals.