Early Childhood Educator
You Are Worth More
We believe our people are worth more. That means more pay & benefits, more wellbeing, more recognition, and more development – examples include:
- 50% discount for employee childcare fee
- Above award salary and annual review
- Two ‘Wellbeing Days’ and option to purchase up to two weeks additional annual leave
- 18 weeks Government Parental Leave Pay
- Access to 10 days paid Family & Domestic Violence support
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) for ongoing mental health and wellbeing support
- Retail Discount Program including discounted online and instore vouchers and over 500 online cashback offers
- Loyalty Recognition Program to reward tenure of service
- Flexible working arrangements
- Commitment to leadership and development programs
- Financial study support for all levels of qualification incl. 5 days paid study leave
At Only About Children, we’re looking for a passionate and enthusiastic Cert. III or Diploma qualified Educators to join our teams. These are full and part time positions, working on rotating rosters at our two stunning campuses in Queensland.
- Bridgeman Downs
- Ferny Hills
About the Bridgeman Downs
- Our campus has large expansive play areas and features cubby houses, mud kitchens, sand and water play, bike paths, swings and slides to help children explore and develop.
- Our Bush Kindy is an additional outdoor space that promotes physical development, problem-solving, team-building, cultural and environmental learning plus so much more.
About Ferny Hills Campus
- Our campus has four separate, dedicated outdoor play areas with lots of space for adventure and self-lead play.
- Our natural outdoor play spaces include a large timber fort with a slide and climbing wall.
- Our six age-based indoor spaces are cosy and homelike.
Our Campuses value teamwork, collaboration, respect, and passion. If you are a qualified Early Childhood Educator looking to join an enthusiastic and dynamic team, apply now!
More Than A Job. A Rewarding Career
At Only About Children, our unique approach to early years learning goes beyond education to encompass the health and wellbeing of every child in our care. We call this The OAC Way. We operate over 75 campuses across Sydney, Melbourne and Brisbane and provide high-quality early years education and care to over 8,000 families.
How To Apply
Click ‘apply now’ and submit your application to [email protected] or call Colleen on 0448 666 397 to discuss your application.
Sounds like the role for you?
We'd love to hear from you, apply now and take the next step in your career!