Early Childhood Educator
You Are Worth More
We believe our people are worth more. That means more pay & benefits, more wellbeing, more recognition, and more development – examples include:
- 50% discount for employee childcare fee
- Above award salary and annual review
- Two ‘Wellbeing Days’ and option to purchase up to two weeks additional annual leave
- 18 weeks Government Parental Leave Pay
- Access to 10 days paid Family & Domestic Violence support
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) for ongoing mental health and wellbeing support
- Retail Discount Program including discounted online and instore vouchers and over 500 online cashback offers
- Loyalty Recognition Program to reward tenure of service
- Flexible working arrangements
- Commitment to leadership and development programs
- Financial study support for all levels of qualification incl. 5 days paid study leave
More Than A Job. A Rewarding Career
At Only About Children, our unique approach to early years learning goes beyond education to encompass the health and wellbeing of every child in our care. We call this The OAC Way. We operate over 75 campuses across Sydney, Melbourne and Brisbane and provide high-quality early years education and care to over 8,000 families.
At Only About Children, we’re looking for a passionate and enthusiastic Certificate III or Diploma qualified Educators to join our teams.
These are full-time positions working on rotating rosters in the West Victoria across the following campuses
- Altona North
- Brunswick West
- Coonans Hill
- Melbourne Central
- Moonee Ponds
How to Apply
Click ‘apply now’ and submit your application to [email protected] or call Jade on 0456 801 710 to discuss your application.
Sounds like the role for you?
We'd love to hear from you, apply now and take the next step in your career!