Early Childhood Educator
About The Role
At Only About Children, we pride ourselves on our unique approach to early learning. We want to provide children with an inspiring start to life, equally, we want to support our team members in their career and life aspirations. Join us and you’ll become part of a truly inspiring and cohesive culture.
About the campus
- Expansive childcare centre, with two dedicated outdoor play areas – including large sandpits, fruit and vegetable gardens
- Dedicated team of multilingual Educators who are fluent in Mandarin, Spanish and English to ensure that every child receives the care they need to learn and grow
- Strong connections with the local community
- Close to public transport with onsite parking available
- Yearly salary reviews
- 50% off childcare fees
- Performance recognition + Annual Yearly Excellence Awards
- Wellbeing leave (OAC Time)
- Employee referral Program
- Plenty of professional development opportunities
- Employee referral program from $750 to $2,000 when you refer your friends!
- Receive a $1,000 sign on bonus!
- Diploma or equivalent in Early Education
- Valid Working With Children’s Check
- Must be vaccinated for COVID 19
- A creative and cooperative team player.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
At Only About Children, we have a strong commitment to diversity and inclusion and want you to bring your whole self to work. We welcome and encourage applications from all members of the community, including those who identify as Australian Aboriginal and / or Torres Strait Islander.
Please visit us at www.oac.edu.au or call Bronte on 0472 707 110 for a confidential discussion about your career goals.