Early Childhood Educator
About The Role
At Only About Children, we pride ourselves on our unique approach to early learning. We want to provide children with an inspiring start to life, equally, we want to support our team members in their career and life aspirations. Join us and you’ll become part of a truly inspiring and cohesive culture.
About the campus
- Expansive childcare centre, with two dedicated outdoor play areas – including large sandpits, fruit and vegetable gardens
- Dedicated team of multilingual Educators who are fluent in Mandarin, Spanish and English to ensure that every child receives the care they need to learn and grow
- Strong connections with the local community
- Close to public transport with onsite parking available
Benefits of joining Oac
- Reduced childcare fees of 50%
- Sign on bonus of $1,000 for new staff
- Additional day off each year called Oac Time
- Referral program rewarding up to $2,500
- Commitment to internal progression to support your career
- Annual awards night each year to celebrate excellence
- Access to wellbeing support through EAP, completely free
- Regular social events to ensure connection with your team
- Dedicated Education and Quality team available for support
You will need:
For this opportunity, you will need to hold a diploma of Early Childhood Education and Care, and a clear passion for our youngest nursery children; along with a current WWCC, First Aid and Covid-19 Certificate.
At Only About Children, we have a strong commitment to diversity and inclusion and want you to bring your whole self to work. We welcome and encourage applications from all members of the community, including those who identify as Australian Aboriginal and / or Torres Strait Islander.
Please visit us at www.oac.edu.au or call Bronte on 0472 707 110 for a confidential discussion about your career goals.