Early Childhood Educator
About the Role
Only About Children Alexandria are looking to welcome new educators to join their wonderful team who will be responsible for:
- Inspiring children through play-based and interest focused activities
- Creating meaningful partnerships with families, children, and educators to create positive outcomes for children
- Work as a team and ensure that you support and respect other team members.
- Additional day off each year called Oac Time
- $1,000 sign on bonus for all new team members
- Internal opportunities for growth and new role opportunities
- Educational assistance and financial support to complete a Traineeship, Diploma or Bachelor in Early Childhood Education
- Need flexible work arrangements? Let’s discuss how we can support your life outside work
- Social events to help build connections with your team
Skills & Experience
- Certificate III or Diploma in Early Childhood Education or Equivalent
- Valid Working With Children’s Check
- A creative and cooperative team player.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
At Only About Children we have a strong commitment to diversity and inclusion and want you to bring your whole self to work. We welcome and encourage applications from all members of the community, particularly those who identify as Australian Aboriginal and / or Torres Strait Islander.
Please visit us at www.oac.edu.au or call Bronte on 0472 707 110 for a confidential discussion about your career goals.