Early Childhood Educator
We are looking for a passionate Diploma Qualified Room Leader to join the wonderful Nursery team at Only About Children Hawthorn! This role will see you working in collaboration with the wider team to ensure our children are inspired to learn in a safe and exciting learning environment.
- Inspire children through play-based and interest focused activities
- Mentor a team of educators through educational guidance
- Create meaningful partnerships with families, children, and educators to create positive outcomes for children
- Plan and program with support from the Oac Grow Curriculum and EYLF
- Ongoing records of the children’s development
- Maintain a commitment to child safety and wellbeing in everyday practices.
Benefits of joining Only About Children
- Reduced childcare fees of 50%
- Sign on bonus of $1,000 for new staff
- A day off each year for Wellbeing Leave
- Referral program rewarding up to $2,500
- Commitment to internal progression to support your career
- Professional development delivered through Semann & Slattery
- Annual awards night each year to celebrate excellence
- Access to wellbeing support through EAP, completely free
- Regular social events to ensure connection with your team
- Dedicated Education and Quality team available for support
- Underground secure parking available for staff
At Only About Children we have a strong commitment to diversity and inclusion and want you to bring your whole self to work. We welcome and encourage applications from all members of the community, particularly those who identify as Australian Aboriginal and / or Torres Strait Islander.
Please visit us at www.oac.edu.au or call Aimee on 03 9108 7185 for a confidential discussion about your career goals.