Early Childhood Educator
Only About Children Woori Yallock
Only About Children Woori Yallock is a warm and inviting child care centre situated in the beautiful Yarra Valley.
- Our campus has a dedicated outdoor play area, including a sandpit and outdoor dining space, that provide children with enough space to explore, create and lead their own play.
- Our four age-based indoor spaces are specifically designed, with natural elements, to encourage children to learn and grow safely.
We enjoy connecting with our local community through planned excursions and community activities that build on the children’s curriculum and interests.
We’re looking for a passionate and enthusiastic Cert. III or Diploma qualified Educators to join our Woori Yallock campus in Victoria.
You Are Worth More.
We believe our people are worth more. That means more pay & benefits, more wellbeing, more recognition, and more development! Just some of our benefits include:
- $1000 Sign On Bonus & Travel Allowance
- 50% discount for employee child & grandchild care fees
- Above award salary and annual review
- Two ‘Wellbeing Days’ and option to purchase up to two weeks additional annual leave
- 18 weeks Government Parental Leave Pay
- Access to 10 days paid Family & Domestic Violence support
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) for ongoing mental health and wellbeing support
- Retail Discount Program including discounted online and instore vouchers and over 500 online cashback offers
- Loyalty Recognition Program to reward tenure of service
- Flexible working arrangements
- Commitment to leadership and development programs
- Financial study support for all levels of qualification incl. 5 days paid study leave
More Than A Job. A Rewarding Career
At Only About Children, our unique approach to early years learning goes beyond education to encompass the health and wellbeing of every child in our care. We call this The OAC Way. We operate over 75 campuses across Sydney, Melbourne and Brisbane and provide high-quality early years education and care to over 8,000 families.
How to Apply
Click ‘apply now’ and submit your application to [email protected] or call Aimee on 03 9108 7185 to discuss your application.