Early Childhood Educator
We are excited to welcome qualified or studying educators to our growing team! As an assistant educator, you will work in collaboration with the wider team to ensure the best outcomes for all children in our care. Your day might look like:
- Inspire children through play-based and interest focused activities
- Support daily routines in line with the Oac Grow Curriculum
- Maintain records of the children’s development through observations
- Form meaningful partnerships with families and children and teams
- Be an advocate for child safety and wellbeing every day
Benefits of working with Only About Children
- Reduced childcare fees of 50%
- Receive a $1,000 sign on bonus!
- Wellness Wednesday’s and a day of wellbeing leave each year
- Commitment to internal progression to support your career
- Educational and financial assistance to complete a Diploma or Bachelor in Early Childhood
- Professional development opportunities to enhance your skillset
- Employee referral program from $750 to $2,000 when you refer your friends!
- Annual awards night and regular social events to connect with your team outside of work
At Only About Children we have a strong commitment to diversity and inclusion and want you to bring your whole self to work. We welcome and encourage applications from all members of the community, particularly those who identify as Australian Aboriginal and / or Torres Strait Islander.
Please visit us at www.oac.edu.au or call Aimee on 03 9108 7185 for a confidential discussion about your career goals. Want to know more about Oac? Visit www.oac.edu.au