Early Childhood Educator (based in Maroubra)
Only About Children, newly taken over by Bright Horizons, is one of Australia’s leading early education and preschool providers. We specialise in integrated and holistic early childhood education, child development and health and wellbeing. We have 80 Early Education and Preschool campuses with many more in development throughout NSW, VIC and QLD.
What does your day look like?
- Our Maroubra campus open bright and early at 7am for drop-offs and shuts 6pm.
- Located 106 Storey St, Maroubra 2035 with ample parking space, you’ll never have to worry about parking spaces again!
- Most of your day will involve creating a stimulating, positive and appropriate environment to foster and support the development
- Under our GROW curriculum we believe the best way to do this is by positive communication and openly with children and their families on an ongoing basis. We use Story Park to help us with this.
- You’ll also conduct observation and evaluation of children’s development, provide physical care, assisting children in daily routines and mealtimes.
- You’ll be an expert lending ear, respond to the emotional needs of the children; and lastly
- Some administration by ensuring records are kept for each child within the group.
We have perks unlike any other early learning centre, with:
- Competitive Salary – Attractive rates and yearly wage reviews.
- Staff Development – continuously learn through Oac Academy, our online training tool there to support you in your professional development.
- Education Assistance – Financial studying support is available for those wanting to progress their career
- Reward & Recognition Program – Annual excellence awards, bonus programs and more.
- Discounted Childcare – Ongoing permanent employees can enjoy 50% discount on childcare fees
- Easy Commute – Onsite car parking, drive to work without worrying where you’re going to park
- Certificate III or Diploma in Early Childhood Education or Equivalent
- Valid Working With Children’s Check.
- COVID 19 vaccinated
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Happy to travel to our Maroubra campus (priority will be given to candidates who can comfortable travel to our Maroubra campus)
Take your interest to the next step by:
Clicking ‘Apply’ and following the prompts. Requesting if your cover letter could include the following:
- Your qualification
- Expected salary (per hour)
- Years experience in Early Education
- Working rights (PR, Visa or Citizen)
If now is not the right timing for you to apply, you are more than welcome to connect with me via email on [email protected], call 0407 906 507 or DM on LinkedIn; Aneesha Khan.
At Only About Children, we have a strong commitment to diversity and inclusion and want you to bring your whole self to work. We welcome and encourage applications from all members of the community, including those who identify as Australian Aboriginal and / or Torres Strait Islander.