Early Childhood Educator
Our proposition is different and so is our attitude. We’re passionate about education, lead with action, unite as one team and uphold integrity. Critical to our success are the great people who work here and the relationships they share with families. At Only About Children, we provide a holistic approach to childcare to over 75 campuses across Australia.
Only About Children Moonee Ponds
Only About Children Moonee Ponds childcare is a light-filled, warm and welcoming centre, with a range of exciting, resource-rich environments. The campus has a large outdoor area that wraps around the front and side of the building, with two spacious yards available for age-appropriate outdoor learning; there are dedicated spaces for nursery aged children and ample room for adventure and play amongst our toddler and Kinder children.
As an assistant educator, you will work in collaboration with the wider team to ensure the best care for all children in our campus. Your day may look like:
- Inspiring children through play-based and interest-focused activities
- Supporting daily routines in line with the Oac Grow Curriculum
- Maintaining records of the children’s development through observations
- Forming meaningful partnerships with families
- Ensure children’s safety and wellbeing at all times
Benefits of working at Only About Children
- Reduced childcare fees of 50%
- Sign on bonus of $1,000 for all new team members
- Wellbeing leave and free support through EAP
- Replenished resource budgets regularly
- Referral program rewarding up to $2,500
- Commitment to internal progression to support your career
- Professional development delivered through Semann & Slattery
- Annual awards night each year to celebrate our teams
- Regular social events to ensure connection with your team
- Dedicated Education and Quality team available for support
At Only About Children we have a strong commitment to diversity and inclusion and want you to bring your whole self to work. We welcome and encourage applications from all members of the community, particularly those who identify as Australian Aboriginal and / or Torres Strait Islander.
Please visit us at www.oac.edu.au or call Jade on 0456 801 710 for a confidential discussion about your career goals. Want to know more about Oac? Visit www.oac.edu.au