Early Childhood Educator
Only About Children Newport
Only About Children Newport has three outdoor play spaces, each dedicated to a different age-group so that the children have plenty of room to lead their own play through adventure, exploration and creativity.
We have an abundance of great resources outside, including sandpits, forts, other climbing equipment and vegetable gardens. Our six indoor spaces are specifically designed to encourage children to learn and grow with a focus on safety and natural elements.
You role will see you work in collaboration with the wider team to ensure the best care for all children in our campuses. Your day may look like:
- Inspire children through play-based and interest-focused activities
- Support daily routines in line with the Oac Grow Curriculum
- Maintain records of the children’s development through observations
- Form meaningful partnerships with families
- Most importantly, have fun and engage with children at their level
Benefits for you:
- Reduced childcare fees of 50%
- Sign on bonus of $1,000 for new staff
- Wellbeing leave and free support through EAP
- Referral program rewarding up to $2,500
- Commitment to internal progression to support your career
- Professional development delivered through Semann & Slattery
- Annual awards night each year to celebrate our teams
- Regular social events to ensure connection with your team
- Dedicated Education and Quality team available for support
At Only About Children we have a strong commitment to diversity and inclusion and want you to bring your whole self to work. We welcome and encourage applications from all members of the community, particularly those who identify as Australian Aboriginal and / or Torres Strait Islander.
Please visit us at www.oac.edu.au or call Jade on 0456 801 710 for a confidential discussion about your career goals. Want to know more about Oac? Visit www.oac.edu.au