Early Childhood Educator
Only About Children Highett
We really value our people here at Only About Children Highett, and we want to work closely with you to ensure you feel valued, supported, and challenged to be the best version of yourself everyday.
Our children and their safety and wellbeing is really important to us. We want to find like-minded educators who will join us on our journey to enrich the lives of the children in our care, and ensure their families feel a part of our community.
We are looking for qualified educators holding a certificate III of early childhood education and care to come and work with us at Oac Highett! We promote a positive work life balance so reach out to discuss what works best for you; whether full-time, part-time, or casual employment.
You Are Worth More.
We believe our people are worth more. Whether that be more pay & benefits, more wellbeing, more recognition, and more development.
- 50% discount for employee childcare fees
- Above award salary for all team and an annual review
- Two ‘Wellbeing Days’ and the option to purchase up to two weeks additional leave
- 18 weeks Government Parental Leave Pay
- Access to 10 days paid Family & Domestic Violence support
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) for ongoing mental health and wellbeing support
- Retail Discount Program including discounted online and instore vouchers and over 500 online cashback offers
- Loyalty Recognition Program to reward tenure of service
- Flexible working arrangements
- Commitment to leadership and development programs
- Financial study support for all levels of qualification incl. 5 days paid study leave
More Than A Job. A Rewarding Career
At Only About Children, our unique approach to early years learning goes beyond education to encompass the health and wellbeing of every child in our care. We call this The OAC Way. We operate over 75 campuses across Sydney, Melbourne and Brisbane and provide high-quality early years education and care to over 8,000 families.
How to Apply
Click ‘apply now’ and submit your application to [email protected] or call Aimee on 03 9108 7185 to discuss your application.