Early Childhood Educator
Only About Children Leichhardt
Only About Children Leichhardt provides the choice of 3 early learning and preschool/kindergartens for 0-6 year old’s with strong connections within the local Leichhardt community. Our team of qualified and passionate Educators are dedicated to each child from newborn care through to school readiness programs, so each child receives exceptional care in a safe, nurtured and happy early learning environment.
About The Role
At Only About Children we practice Respectful Interactions with children and encourage our Educators to build relationships that support children to feel valued, as competent and capable individuals. We envision that the successful candidate will be confident in:
- Inspiring children through play-based and interest focused activities
- Supporting daily routines in line with the Oac Grow Curriculum
- Mentoring a team of educators through educational guidance
- Creating meaningful partnerships with families, children, and educators
How We Support You
- Reduced childcare fees of 50%
- Commitment to internal progression to support your career
- Educational funding & study leave to complete a Diploma or Bachelors in Early Childhood
- Professional development opportunities to enhance your skillset
- An additional day of paid leave called Oac Time
Skills & Experience
- Certificate III or equivalent in Early Education
- Valid Working With Children’s Check
- Must be vaccinated for COVID 19
- A creative and cooperative team player.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
At Only About Children, we have a strong commitment to diversity and inclusion and want you to bring your whole self to work. We welcome and encourage applications from all members of the community, including those who identify as Australian Aboriginal and / or Torres Strait Islander.
Please visit us at www.oac.edu.au or call Bronte on 0472 707 110 for a confidential discussion about your career goals.