Early Childhood Educator
Only About Children Penrith
Only About Children Penrith has two dedicated outdoor play areas, offering an array of opportunities for interactions with the natural world. Both spaces are resourced with vegetable gardens, flower bed gardens and vast shaded areas, covered naturally with mature trees and shade sails. Children have plenty of space to create, explore and lead their own play. Our six age-based indoor spaces have been designed to encourage children to learn and grow with a focus on safety and natural elements.
The Role & Duties
Only About Children are looking for passionate and enthusiastic educators that have are either Certificate III or Diploma Qualified to join their teams. These positions are full-time positions on rotating rosters.
Our Penrith campus is unique as there are no room leaders it is everyone’s responsibility for a smooth running of the room.
Some of your duties will include:
- Create a stimulating, positive and appropriate environment to foster and support the development.
- Communicate positively and openly with children and their families on an ongoing basis.
- Conduct observation and evaluation of children’s development.
- Provide physical care, assisting children in daily routines and mealtimes.
- Respond to the emotional needs of the children.
- Maintain up to date records for each child within the group.
- Opportunities for growth and development – we have established career paths and want to support you to achieve your goals!
- An additional day of leave called ‘Oac Time’
- Flexible work arrangements
- Reward & Recognition Program
- Reduced childcare fees
- Limitless Career – we have operations in 3 states and love to promote from within!
Skills & Experience
- Certificate III or Diploma in Early Childhood Education or Equivalent
- Valid Working With Children’s Check.
- Must be vaccinated for COVID 19
- Current First Aid Certificate – Desirable
- Child Protection qualification – Desirable
- A creative and cooperative team player.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Please visit us at www.oac.edu.au or call Kirstie on 0413 359 077 for a confidential discussion about your career goals.
We look forward to hearing from you!