Early Childhood Educator
You Are Worth More
We believe our people are worth more. Whether that be more pay & benefits, more wellbeing, more recognition, and more development
- 50% discount for employee childcare fee
- Above award salary and annual review
- Two ‘Wellbeing Days’ and option to purchase up to two weeks additional annual leave
- 18 weeks Government Parental Leave Pay
- Access to 10 days paid Family & Domestic Violence support
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) for ongoing mental health and wellbeing support
- Retail Discount Program including discounted online and instore vouchers and over 500 online cashback offers
- Loyalty Recognition Program to reward tenure of service
- Flexible working arrangements
- Commitment to leadership and development programs
- Financial study support for all levels of qualification incl. 5 days paid study leave
More Than A Job. A Rewarding Career
At Only About Children, our unique approach to early years learning goes beyond education to encompass the health and wellbeing of every child in our care. We call this The OAC Way. We operate over 75 campuses across Sydney, Melbourne and Brisbane and provide high-quality early years education and care to over 8,000 families.
At Only About Children, we’re looking for a passionate and enthusiastic Cert. III or Diploma qualified Educators to join our teams. These are full and part time positions, working on rotating rosters at our Brunswick West Campus.
Only About Children Brunswick West
Only About Children Brunswick West is a light filled, warm and inviting child care centre and has 134 places and 7 rooms. This beautiful campus is located at 484 Victoria St, Brunswick West VIC 3055 with ample parking available. Our purpose built campus has beautiful indoor and outdoor spaces. Shopping centre, a multitude of transportation alternatives, wonderful restaurants, excellent cafes and hotel surround it. Easily accessed by public transport with bus stops, a railway station, and services connecting to the greater area in both directions.
How To Apply
Click ‘apply now’ and submit your application to [email protected] or call Jade on 0456 801 710 to discuss your application.
At Only About Children we have a strong commitment to diversity and inclusion and we want you to bring your whole self to work. We welcome and encourage applications from all members of the community, particularly those who identify as Australian Aboriginal and / or Torres Strait Islander.
Sounds like the role for you?
We'd love to hear from you, apply now and take the next step in your career!