Early Childhood Educator
Only About Children Freshwater
Our purpose-built campus has six age-based indoor rooms are specifically designed to encourage children to learn and grow with a focus on safety and natural elements. We love to connect with our local area and community through excursions and activities that feed into children’s interests and learning. At our Freshwater childcare centre, these include exploration of our local natural environment with a focus on the sea, bird and insect life and shells. Our Secret Garden provides sensory experiences, where children learn how to protect and respect the land.
The Role and Duties
The Only About Children Freshwater is seeking a passionate Diploma educator to join their team in a full-time capacity. Your role will involve:
- Working closely with all educators to provide a stimulating environment for children to thrive in
- Supporting children to reach their full potential through play-based activities
- Utilizing the Oac Grow curriculum to support your daily practices
- Ongoing communication with families
- Following daily routines including mealtimes, rest times, nappy changing, etc.
- You may also be required to support the room leader by contributing to the daily documentation
- Opportunities for growth and development – we have established career paths and want to support you to achieve your goals!
- Reward & Recognition Program
- Reduced childcare fees
- Financial support towards your studies
- Need flexible work arrangements? Let’s discuss how we can support your life outside work
- Limitless Career – we have operations in 3 states and love to promote from within!
- A Diploma of Early Childhood Education and Care
- Working With Children Check
- A cooperative team player who loves and respects children in all their individuality and developmental stages
- The ability to create meaningful relationships with our children, families, and fellow educator
Our proposition is different and so is our attitude. We’re passionate about education, lead with action, unite as one team and uphold integrity. Critical to our success are the great people who work here and the relationships they share with families.
Please visit us at www.oac.edu.au or call Kirstie on 0413 359 077 for a confidential discussion about your career goals.
We look forward to hearing from you!