You Are Worth More.
We believe our people are worth more. That means more pay & benefits, more wellbeing, more recognition, and more development – examples include:
- 50% discount for employee childcare fees
- Above award salary and annual review
- Two ‘Wellbeing Days’ and option to purchase up to two weeks additional annual leave
- 20 weeks Government Parental Leave Pay
- Access to 10 days paid Family & Domestic Violence support
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) for ongoing mental health and wellbeing support
- Retail Discount Program including discounted online and instore vouchers and over 500 online cashback offers
- Loyalty Recognition Program to reward tenure of service
- Flexible working arrangements
- Commitment to leadership and development programs
Only About Children Warriewood West
Our purpose-built Campus is located in Warriewood’s industrial area, at Daydream Street off Mona Vale Road with plenty of underground and ground-level onsite parking.
- With a large dedicated outdoor play area, featuring a pirate ship, sandpits, slides, a large bike track, and obstacle course and a quiet reading area with tables, children have ample space for adventure, exploration and self-lead play.
- Our six age-based indoor spaces have been specifically designed to encourage children to learn and grow with a strong focus on safety and natural elements.
We enjoy connecting with our local community through planned excursions and activities that build on the children’s interests and learning.
We are seeking applications from passionate childcare cooks to join us and deliver innovative practices in our Warriewood West campus with full Australian working rights.
More Than A Job. A Rewarding Career.
At Only About Children, our unique approach to early years learning goes beyond education to encompass the health and wellbeing of every child in our care. We call this The OAC Way. We operate over 75 campuses across Sydney, Melbourne and Brisbane and provide high-quality early years education and care to over 8,000 families.
We have scrumptious and appealing menus designed by our own nutritionists which are prepared by our campus chefs each day; meaning you get to focus on doing what you love best; cooking!
Our nutrition program includes a 4 week rotating seasonal menu that meets children’s needs, taking into account nutritional and energy requirements as well as cultural and health needs.
- Prepare meals as per the Oac Nutrition Menus
- Plan and cater for all allergies and dietary requirements
- Interact with children in a positive and warm way about their food
- Ensure presentation of food is appealing and exciting for children
- Adhere to all policies about hygiene and cleanliness in the kitchen
- Ensure the kitchen and appliances are well looked after at all times
How to Apply
Click ‘apply now’ and submit your application to [email protected] or call Kristen on 0458718415 to discuss your application.
At Only About Children we have a strong commitment to diversity and inclusion and we want you to bring your whole self to work. We welcome and encourage applications from all members of the community, particularly those who identify as Australian Aboriginal and / or Torres Strait Islander.