Early Childhood Cook
Only About Children Glebe
Our beautifully renovated Glebe Campus is a converted nunnery, conveniently located at 163/165 Bridge Road, close to Glebe Point Road.
- We have two dedicated outdoor play areas, one featuring a lovely sandpit and garden area for exploration, the other playground has a sandpit, bike track, gardens and a vegetable patch.
- Our six age-based indoor spaces have been specifically designed to encourage children’s learning and growth.
We are seeking applications from passionate childcare cooks to join us and deliver innovative practices in our Glebe campus.
You Are Worth More.
We believe our people are worth more. That means more pay & benefits, more wellbeing, more recognition, and more development – examples include:
- 50% discount for employee childcare fees
- Above award salary and annual review
- Two ‘Wellbeing Days’ and option to purchase up to two weeks additional annual leave
- 18 weeks Government Parental Leave Pay
- Access to 10 days paid Family & Domestic Violence support
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) for ongoing mental health and wellbeing support
- Retail Discount Program including discounted online and instore vouchers and over 500 online cashback offers
- Loyalty Recognition Program to reward tenure of service
- Flexible working arrangements
- Commitment to leadership and development programs
- Financial study support for all levels of qualification incl. 5 days paid study leave
More Than A Job. A Rewarding Career.
At Only About Children, our unique approach to early years learning goes beyond education to encompass the health and wellbeing of every child in our care. We call this The OAC Way. We operate over 75 campuses across Sydney, Melbourne and Brisbane and provide high-quality early years education and care to over 8,000 families.
We have scrumptious and appealing menus designed by our own nutritionists which are prepared by our campus chefs each day; meaning you get to focus on doing what you love best; cooking!
Our nutrition program includes a 4 week rotating seasonal menu that meets children’s needs, taking into account nutritional and energy requirements as well as cultural and health needs.
- Prepare meals as per the Oac Nutrition Menus
- Plan and cater for all allergies and dietary requirements
- Interact with children in a positive and warm way about their food
- Ensure presentation of food is appealing and exciting for children
- Adhere to all policies about hygiene and cleanliness in the kitchen
- Ensure the kitchen and appliances are well looked after at all times
How to Apply
Click ‘apply now’ and submit your application to [email protected]