Early Childhood Centre Director
Only About Children Ferny Hills
Only About Children Ferny Hills is a warm and inviting childcare centre with four separate and dedicated outdoor play areas with lots of space for adventure and self-lead play. Our children love to look after our worm farm, vegetable garden and compost bin in their very own learning garden. Our six age-based indoor spaces are cosy and homelike which allow children to explore and develop their skills.
At Only About Children, we practice Respectful Interactions with children and encourage our Educators to build relationships that support children to feel valued, as competent and capable individuals
At Only About Children Ferny Hills are looking for a dedicated Campus Director to lead the team. You will be working in collaboration with key functional business partners (Senior Operations, Children Services, People and Culture, and Enrolment and Occupancy) the Campus Director is accountable to deliver educational services to families and manage the campus. A strong reliance on constructive communication and collaboration between different functional areas is a critical component of the role.
- Ensure child safety and welfare at all times
- Be a positive role model by coaching and mentoring team members through Educational Leadership
- Ensure ongoing, professional and timely communication between the campus and families
- Take personal responsibility for modelling and driving organisational values and leadership practices
- Recognise, support and adhere to the values and philosophy of the company and campus
- Additional Leave – need to get to the dentist or take the dog to the vet? We’ve got you covered with OAC Time
- Flexible work arrangements
- Reward & Recognition Program
- Reduced childcare fees
- Limitless Career – we have operations in 3 states and love to promote from within!
- A Diploma or Bachelor level qualification in Early Childhood Education -(ACECQA Approved)
- Certifications including WWCC, Proda ID, child protection, first aid
- Strong business acumen and understanding of the operational running of a childcare service
- Strong understanding of the NQF, EYLF, and regulations
At Only About Children, we have a strong commitment to diversity and inclusion and want you to bring your whole self to work. We welcome and encourage applications from all members of the community, particularly those who identify as Australian Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander.
Please visit us at www.oac.edu.au or call Kirstie on 0413 359 077 for a confidential discussion about your career goals.