Early Childhood Careers Evening – Brighton
Only About Children Brighton
Our proposition is different and so is our attitude. We’re passionate about education, lead with action, unite as one team and uphold integrity. Critical to our success are the great people who work here and the relationships they share with families.
Our beautiful Brighton East campus is a warm and inviting childcare centre that has an expansive, dedicated outdoor play space, including bike track, sandpit, vegetable garden and worm farm with plenty of space for children to explore, create and lead their own play.
Join us on Wednesday 10th November from 6:30pm – 8pm at the Brighton campus located at 409-411 South Rd, Brighton East VIC 3187. Easily accessible via public transport and parking is available.
We have a number of different opportunities available, from trainees and educators up to leadership roles across the Bayside area, we’d love to hear from you! Enjoy the benefits of working with Only About Children:
- Ongoing opportunities to attend development sessions through our Oac Evolve program
- Career progression embedded within our values
- Financial support to complete further studies (diploma or bachelor)
- Generous childcare discounts
- Additional day of paid leave to use how you please
- Access to an Employee Assistance Program
- Yearly awards nights to celebrate our teams
- Referral program with huge referral bonuses
- Loyalty rewards for length of service
For this position we are looking for someone with:
- Qualification in Early Childhood Education and Care
- Industry experience including documentation capabilities
- An Employee Working with Children Check
- Covid-19 vaccination, First Aid, and Child Protection certificates
At Only About Children we have a strong commitment to diversity and inclusion and want you to bring your whole self to work. We welcome and encourage applications from all members of the community, particularly those who identify as Australian Aboriginal and / or Torres Strait Islander.
If you would like to attend, please click the apply button, or RSVP via [email protected]