Early Childhood Assistant Director
Our proposition is different and so is our attitude. We’re passionate about education, lead with action, unite as one team and uphold integrity. Critical to our success are the great people who work here and the relationships they share with families. Our beautiful Tarneit childcare centre features a range of inspiring, custom-designed environments for children to explore; both our indoor and outdoor areas are aesthetically pleasing, with a focus on safety and development surrounded by age-appropriate natural and recycled materials.
About the Role
We are looking to welcome an Assistant Director at Only about Children Tarneit. We envision that the successful candidate will be confident in:
- Communicating and connecting with families
- Working in collaboration with the wider team to ensure our children are inspired to learn in a stimulating and exciting environment
- Supporting the Campus Director in delivering day-to-day operations ensuring that Campus Quality Framework and WH&S requirements are met.
Requirements for the Role
- Diploma or Bachelor of Teaching (Early Childhood) or equivalent approved teaching qualifications
- Minimum 2 years (or equivalent) demonstrated leadership experience
How We Support You
- Reduced childcare fees
- Additional Leave – need to get to the dentist or take the dog to the vet? We’ve got you covered with OAC Time
- Reward and recognition program celebrating excellence
- Limitless Career – we have operations in 3 states and love to promote from within
At Only About Children we have a strong commitment to diversity and inclusion and want you to bring your whole self to work. We welcome and encourage applications from all members of the community, particularly those who identify as Australian Aboriginal and / or Torres Strait Islander.
Please visit us at www.oac.edu.au or email Amy Denton at firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion about your career goals