Why work for Only About Children?
We do things a little bit differently, by taking the time to offer a holistic, 21st century approach, to high quality early years education centered not just on learning, but also the overall health and well being of children.
Our early learning programs are delivered through individualised environments designed for specific age groups, our tailored curriculum, dedicated health teams and seasonal menus created by our leading dietitians and nutritionists.
Why you might enjoy working for us:
- We have great team social events
- We give you Oac time – an extra day of annual leave
- We have a recognition program with rewards for outstanding great performance.
- We offer ongoing support with further professional development
- We’re family friendly & provide discounted childcare
About the role
Our Cremorne team are looking for a Cert III qualified educator to join the wonderful team.
This team consists of highly passionate Educators with a natural, all round zest for Early Childhood Education. They focus on bringing complete warmth, and positive energy to any situation and environment within the Campus, living and breathing a “solutions focused” approach to support the delivery of high quality benchmarks within the context of Oacs curriculum and practice.
- Certificate III of Children’s Services/Early Childhood
- Working With Children Check
- Committed to excellence in early childhood education and care
- Strong understanding of the National Quality Framework and EYLF with proven results
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Interested? Please hit the APPLY button now and follow the prompts to submit your resume.
Should you have any questions about this position please call Kirstie on (02) 8315 2911