We believe children have a right to a choice when it comes to their learning, so at Only About Children (Oac) the basis of our curriculum is child led, play based learning. This is embedded into our daily practice with programs such as Active, Drama, Language, Music & Sustainability. Our programs are not ‘bolted on’ they are embedded into everything that we do.
About Your New Role
We are currently seeking an experienced Room Leader to join the team at our Turramurra Tennyson Avenue Campus. This will be a part-time opportunity working Wednesday to Friday.
- Ensure the Oac Grow curriculum is being delivered at the highest standard
- Maintaining ongoing records of the children’s development, program and daily information for children
- Facilitate a collaborative work environment focusing on a One Team approach by supporting educators
- Create inspiring, interesting, and age appropriate learning environments
- Form meaningful partnerships with families to reach the best outcomes for each individual child
- A focus on the Primary Care-Giving Approach
How We Support You?
- Career development through our Oac Evolve programs
- Strong reward and recognition program including Awards Nights!
- An additional day of leave called “Oac Time”
- Opportunities to complete further study
- Beautiful learning environments and access to updated resources
- Discounted Childcare
How You Support Us?
We understand that educating young children is complex and requires ongoing qualifications and professional development. We ensure all our team members are appropriately skilled and qualified to develop and educate young minds. For this position we are looking for someone with:
- Diploma in Early Childhood Education and Care
- Minimum two years experience within a leadership role
- The ability to mentor and lead a team of educators
- Strong communication, organisation, and documentation capabilities
- The ability to create meaningful relationships with our children, families, and fellow educators
Interested? Please hit the APPLY button now and follow the prompts to submit your resume.
Want to know more about Oac? Give Falguni Madhavani a call on 02 8958 1553 for a chat and visit www.oac.edu.au