Diploma Room Leader, Nursery
Only About Children Balwyn North is a warm and inviting campus with three dedicated outdoor play spaces, featuring sandpits and climbing equipment, Each space is dedicated to a different age group with designated areas for Nursery, Toddler and Kinder children.
We enjoy getting out into our local community through planned excursions and community activities that build on our educational curriculum and the children’s interests. At Only About Children childcare Balwyn North, these include regular trips to our local shops and parks and engaging in activities with children and teachers from Greythorn Primary School as part of our School Readiness Program.
About the Opportunity
We are looking to welcome a full-time room leader to our Nursery team at Balwyn North. We envision the successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Inspiring children through play-based and interest focused activities
- Mentoring a team of educators through educational guidance
- Creating meaningful partnerships with families, children, and educators to create positive outcomes for children
- Planning and programming with support from the Oac Grow Curriculum
Benefits working with Only About Children
- Additional day off each year called Oac Time
- $1,000 sign on bonus for all new team members
- Limitless Career – we love to promote internally
- Educational and financial support to complete a Bachelor in Early Childhood
- Flexible work arrangements as required
- Social events to help build connections with your team
- Annual awards night to celebrate our teams’ Excellence!
You will need:
For this opportunity, you will need to hold a diploma of Early Childhood Education and Care, have experience in leading a small team of educators, and a clear passion for our youngest nursery children; along with a current WWCC, First Aid, Mandatory Reporting, and Covid-19 Certificate.
At Only About Children we have a strong commitment to diversity and inclusion and want you to bring your whole self to work. We welcome and encourage applications from all members of the community, particularly those who identify as Australian Aboriginal and / or Torres Strait Islander.
Please visit us at www.oac.edu.au or call Aimee on 03 8529 5016 for a confidential discussion about your career goals.