About the Company
Only About Children is one of Australia’s leading early education and preschool providers for children 0-5 years with a focus on integrated and holistic early childhood education, child development and health and well being. We have over 70 Early Education and Preschool campuses with many more in development throughout Sydney, Queensland and Melbourne.
We make a positive impact on the lives of children – from our unique educational curriculum, music, language, and physical activity program through to our health screenings, we continue to lead the sector
About the Role
We are currently seeking a Diploma qualified educator to join the team at our North Parramatta campus. This role will see you working alongside experienced educators supporting a high quality education program.
Our purpose-built two-level Campus is situated in a gorgeous heritage listed building at 8 Isabella Street and 75 Sorrell Street, just a short walk to the Parramatta CBD. With a quaint cottage feel, and plenty of local parks and reserves nearby, our North Parramatta early learning centre is a nice home away from home for our children. With three parking spaces available, educators can park onsite or alternatively a main bus route is only a three-minute walk from our North Parramatta childcare campus.
Responsibilities will include;
- Communicate positively and openly with children on an ongoing basis
- Create a stimulating, positive and appropriate environment to foster and support development
- Conduct observation and evaluation of children’s development
- Provide physical care, assisting children in daily routines and meal times
- Respond to the emotional needs of the children
- Maintain up to date records for each child within the group
- Diploma in Early Childhood Education
- A Working With Children Check
- A creative and cooperative team player
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Commitment to excellence in early childhood
How to Apply
Hit the APPLY button and follow the prompts to submit your cover letter and resume. If you would like to have a confidential talk about the position before applying please do not hesitate to call Kirstie on 0413 359 077.