Only About Children Cromer
Our purpose-built two level Campus is conveniently located at 38 Orlando Road, a six-minute walk from Cromer Park Soccer Fields and a 5-12-minute drive to three of our local beaches, Collaroy Beach, Fishermans Beach and Dee Why Beach. On site parking is available.
At Only About Children, we believe the kitchen is where the heart is. It is one of the most important roles we offer to ensure our children have a great day, and furthermore, a great start to life!
We have scrumptious and appealing menus designed by our own nutritionists which are prepared by our campus chefs each day; meaning you get to focus on doing what you love best; cooking!
Our nutrition program includes a 4 week rotating seasonal menu that meets children’s needs, taking into account nutritional and energy requirements as well as cultural and health needs.
- Reduced childcare fees of 50%
- Additional day of leave called A Day of Well-being leave
- Referral program rewarding up to $2,500
- Commitment to internal progression to support your career
- Annual awards night each year to celebrate our teams
- Regular social events to ensure connection with your team
- Food Safety Supervisor Certificate
- Certificate III in Commercial Cookery is ideal but not essential
- A creative and cooperative team member with previous experience running a kitchen – ideally in an early childhood environment but perhaps you have worked in aged care or a similar environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A valid full Working with Children Check
- Experience in allergy management procedures
At Only About Children we have a strong commitment to diversity and inclusion and want you to bring your whole self to work. We welcome and encourage applications from all members of the community, particularly those who identify as Australian Aboriginal and / or Torres Strait Islander.
Please visit us at www.oac.edu.au.Please email Colleen.Lewis@oac.edu.au or call on 0448 666 397 for a confidential discussion about your career goals.