Only About Children Wahroonga
Only About Children Wahroonga is located at Burdett Street. This Campus is a warm and inviting child care centre right next door to Hornsby Hospital. Children are cared for by qualified and passionate educators, in a safe and home-like environment that facilitates play-based learning that is both structured and unstructured. This purpose-built campus is close to local schools and bus stops, with on-site parking.
At Only About Children, we believe the kitchen is where the heart is. It is one of the most important roles we offer to ensure our children have a great day, and furthermore, a great start to life!
We have scrumptious and appealing menus designed by our own nutritionists which are prepared by our campus chefs each day; meaning you get to focus on doing what you love best; cooking!
Our nutrition program includes a 4 week rotating seasonal menu that meets children’s needs, taking into account nutritional and energy requirements as well as cultural and health needs.
- Reduced childcare fees of 50%
- Additional day of leave called A Day of Well-being leave
- Referral program rewarding up to $2,500
- Commitment to internal progression to support your career
- Annual awards night each year to celebrate our teams
- Regular social events to ensure connection with your team
- Food Safety Supervisor Certificate
- Certificate III in Commercial Cookery is ideal but not essential
- A creative and cooperative team member with previous experience running a kitchen – ideally in an early childhood environment but perhaps you have worked in aged care or a similar environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A valid full Working with Children Check
- Experience in allergy management procedures
At Only About Children we have a strong commitment to diversity and inclusion and want you to bring your whole self to work. We welcome and encourage applications from all members of the community, particularly those who identify as Australian Aboriginal and / or Torres Strait Islander.
Please visit us at www.oac.edu.au.Please email Colleen.Lewis@oac.edu.au or call on 0448 666 397 for a confidential discussion about your career goals.