Children are at the heart of our brand and we believe in the positive impact we can have on their overall education and wellbeing. This is no ordinary childcare company. At Only About Children, we offer 21st century childcare to meet the needs of today’s families. We focus on innovation, development and passion for education. We invite curiosity, discovery and forward thinking.
Our Finance team is looking to welcome a Collections Officer hose primary responsibility is to administer the credit control responsibilities for Only About Children as part of the Billing Team.
Areas of focus include:
- To ensure maintenance of an effective and professional credit control system for the organisation
- Regular review of the Debt Collection Process for the Billing and Family Support Teams.
- Adhering to the Debt Collection Process procedures and deadlines, for collection of fees and chasing of outstanding fees.
- Allocate debt collection duties to Accounts Receivable Officers and provide support and guidance when dealing with families.
- Provide support to the Billing Team for statement generation and charging of families’ accounts
- Support the Accounts Receivable Team Lead
For this role we are looking for someone with:
- Experience in a commercial AR environment with experience or awareness of the approaches for B2C credit control.
- Intermediate experience with IT systems and software including Excel and other Microsoft products such as Word and Outlook.
- Experience in using QikKids would be an advantage but not essential.
- Experience in delivering impeccable customer/stakeholder service.
If this is you, then we’d love to:
- Give you a challenge – we want you to make a positive impact
- Help you grow – we actively invest in career growth and progression
- Provide you with benefits – we provide discounted childcare
- Celebrate your achievements – we love to recognise great work
- Work hard and play hard together – we like to have fun
If you’re interested in this position simply apply online now. Or for more info visit our website www.oac.edu.au