Join a company that is focused on innovation, development and has a passion for education and where you will be constantly challenged. Only About Children (Oac) is one of Australia’s leading early education and preschool providers for children 0-6 years with a focus on integrated and holistic early childhood education, child development and health and wellbeing. We have over 75 Early Education and Preschool campuses with many more in development throughout Sydney, Melbourne and Brisbane.
Working within Children Services, this team is responsible for supporting regulatory compliance, leading and delivering the Early Childhood Curriculum, including practice and environments.
Your key accountabilities will be to primarily support regulatory compliance around child safety, oversee and lead regulatory investigation matters, consult on and/or lead the development and delivery of improved initiatives across campuses to Campus Directors and Educators. Also involved is:
- Supporting the delivery of high-quality pedagogical leadership, support and coaching to campus directors, educational leaders and educators (if early childhood qualified)
- Setting benchmarks in regulatory frameworks and ensuring implementation including assessment, monitoring, coaching and professional practice programs.
- Ensuring Oac’s compliance to all mandated requirements under the National Quality Framework including licencing and related Children’s Services legislation.
- Providing cross organisational consultancy and support with regards to Children’s Services functions, broader early childhood developments and best practice.
- Supporting the Development and Family Advisory strategy, programs and initiatives.
- Ability to work autonomously reporting
- Assisting with new campus integration including practice set up, staff training.
Our proposition is different and so is our attitude. We’re passionate about education, lead with action, unite as one team and uphold integrity. Critical to our success are the great people who work here and the relationships they share with families.
What we offer
- Challenge – we want you to stretch yourself and make a positive impact
- Benefits – we provide discounted childcare and “Oac time”
- Celebrations – we love to recognise and applaud great work
- Balance – we truly have a flexible and engaging environment
To be successful you will have
- Comprehensive knowledge of statutory regulations relating to the early childhood sector
- Strong regulatory background experience in regulatory compliance and child safety
- Strong knowledge and experience in regulatory reporting and notifications
- Proven track record in undertaking and closing off investigations in the early childhood sector
- Drivers Licence
- Ability and willingness to travel for your role within Sydney and interstate to Brisbane and Melbourne as needed
- Advocacy for early childhood and Only About Children
- Able to work within a group structure
Additionally, it is preferred that you will have
- Approved Early Childhood Teaching qualification from a recognised university or relevant industry studies.
- Current First Aid Certificate
- Manage a Service qualification
- Care for Babies qualification
- Child Protection qualification
- Demonstrated strong experience in an early childhood setting.
- Experience in operating a childcare Campus.
- Experience managing small team.
If this sounds like the role for you, click apply now and send your CV. To find out more about us check out our website wwwe.oac.edu.au