About Only About Children Morningside
Only About Children Morningside has been part of the Morningside community for 48 years. Our campus has recently undergone renovations and features small and large playscapes with soft surfaces, sandpits, climbing frames, swings and forts to help children explore and develop. Our six indoor rooms are designed to encourage children’s development at their specific age including nursery, toddler, junior kindergarten, and kindergarten.
About the Role
We are seeking a passionate person who is eager to start their career in Early Childhood to join our family. If you are someone who likes to get hands-on experience while studying this is the position for you. This position will combine study and work so you can develop your skills and knowledge in a supportive environment. Our traineeships are full-time, Monday – Friday positions on a rotating-rosters.
- Working closely with all educators to provide a stimulating environment for children to thrive in.
- Supporting children to reach their full potential through play-based and interest-focused activities.
- Utilising the Oac Grow curriculum to support your daily practices.
- Ongoing communication and collaboration with families.
- Following daily routines including mealtimes, rest times, nappy changing/toileting, etc.
Why join the Only About Childnrenm’s Traineeship Program?
- Complete a Certificate III in Education and Care within 12 months whilst gaining paid industry experience in a fun professional team of educators.
- Secure a permanent position – once you complete your qualification you stay on with us as an Educator.
- Receive training and mentoring through a formalised training program with people doing the same course.
- Be supported by a dedicated training specialist who guides you through your studies.
- Networking opportunities to build relationships with other students.
- No experience is required as this is an entry-level position.
- Career progression opportunities are available for people who love working with children.
- Start your career working for a leading childcare provider.
Our ideal candidate for the Oac Traineeship Program is an individual who demonstrates passion and enthusiasm for a hands-on career with children aged 0 to 5 years. We are looking for driven, creative and bubbly candidates. School leavers over the age of 18 are encouraged to apply.
Please visit us at www.oac.edu.au or call Gabi on 0458 441 203 for a confidential discussion about your career goals.
We look forward to hearing from you!