About Only About Children:
At Only About Children (Oac), we pride ourselves on our unique approach to early learning. We want to provide children with an inspiring start to life, reflected in everything we do from our tailored curriculums through to our modern facilities. Our team of educators are critical in making sure we continue to go above and beyond for our children and their families, so you can imagine that our early learning careers are equally exciting, rewarding, and challenging.
Only About Children Fairlight are looking to find someone who is passionate and eager to learn and start their career in the Early Childhood sector.
Why join the Oac Traineeship Program?
- Complete a Certificate III in Education and Care within 12 months whilst gaining paid industry experience in a fun professional team of educators.
- Secure a permanent position – once you complete your qualification you stay on with us as an Educator.
- Receive training and mentoring through a formalised training program with people doing the same course.
- Be supported by a dedicated training specialist who guides you through your studies.
- Networking opportunities to build relationships with other students.
- No experience is required as this is an entry-level position.
- Career progression opportunities are available for people who love working with children.
- Start your career working for a leading childcare provider.
Daily responsibilities will include:
- Working closely with all educators to provide a stimulating environment for children to thrive in.
- Supporting children to reach their full potential through play-based and interest-focused activities.
- Utilising the Oac Grow curriculum to support your daily practices.
- Ongoing communication and collaboration with families.
- Following daily routines including mealtimes, rest times, nappy changing/toileting, etc.
Our ideal candidate for the Oac Traineeship Program is an individual who demonstrates passion and enthusiasm for a hands-on career with children aged 0 to 5 years. We are looking for driven, creative and bubbly candidates. School leavers over the age of 18 are encouraged to apply.
How to Apply
Just hit the apply button to send through your resume. If you want more information on the role please visit www.oac.edu.au or please call Gabi on 0458 441 203 to discuss.