Oac’s Traineeship program allows you to complete a nationally recognised Certificate III in Early Childhood Education and Care within 12 months whilst gaining paid, practical on the job training at one of our state-of-the-art campuses.
We are currently seeking a Trainee childcare educator to join the team at our Leichhardt Campus. You will be working full-time while completing your Early Childhood studies. You will be involved in;
- Working closely with all educators to provide a stimulating environment for children to thrive in
- Supporting children to reach their full potential through play-based and interest-focused learning opportunities
- Utilising the Oac Grow curriculum to support your daily program
- Ongoing communication with families
- Following daily routines including meal times, rest times, nappy changing/toileting, etc.
How We Support You?
- Ongoing development opportunities
- Additional day of leave called Oac Time
- Reward & Recognition Program
- Reduced childcare fees
- Supported studies
- Plus more!
How You Support Us?
For this opportunity we are looking for:
- An individual who demonstrates passion and enthusiasm to work with children
- Is driven, creative & loves a challenge
- Over the age of 18
Interested in this opportunity? Please hit the APPLY button now and follow the prompts to submit your resume.
Want to know more about Oac? Give Rebecca a call on 02 8968 1572 for a chat and visit www.oac.edu.au