Only About Children is focused on creating a unique, fun and nurturing environments where children can grow and develop to their full potential. We achieve this through a holistic approach that goes beyond education to encompass the health and total well being of every child.
Becoming a Trainee at Only About Children:
Our Traineeship program allows you to complete a nationally recognised Certificate III in Early Childhood Education and Care within 12 months whilst gaining paid, practical, on the job training at one of our state-of-the-art campus. You will work alongside our dedicated educators who will help support and mentor you while you study with our online provider.
Our ideal candidate for the Oac Traineeship Program is an individual who demonstrates passion and enthusiasm for a hands-on career with children aged 0 to 5 years. We are looking for driven, creative and bubbly candidates. School leavers are also encouraged to apply.
We are currently seeking Trainees at our Hornsby, Wahroonga, Asquith and Waitara Campus’ which can be easily reached by public transport, and have parking close by.
Daily responsibilities will include:
• Preparation of play and learning environments
• Supervision of children’s play
• Assisting children at mealtimes
• Helping children with daily routines
• Maintaining a safe, clean and appealing environment
Benefits of this role:
• Regular social events
• OAC Time – extra day of annual leave
• Recognition program
• Employee Assistance Program
• Paid professional development – go onto study your Diploma
• Internal training opportunities
• Discounted childcare fees
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• The desire to work in the child care industry long-term
• A understanding of commitment to study
• A true passion for working with children
• Alert, observant, active and able to use judgement and initiative
• Able to lift children and equipment
To be considered for this role, APPLY now by submitting a current resume.
NSW: All positions are subject to applicants satisfactorily completing the employment screening process as detailed in the Child Protection (Prohibited Employment) Act 1998 and Child Protection (Working with Children) Regulation 2013