At our Turramurra Campus we believe that our Educators are our greatest strength. We are passionate about creating an early learning environment where children feel happy, nurtured, stimulated and safe. We support the development of growing minds, in nursery and preschool aged children, through our educational curriculum, Oac Grow. Our programs focus on exploration, technology, literacy and numeracy, sustainability and creative expression – all offered in an inclusive, fun environment.
Oac’s Traineeship program allows you to complete a nationally recognised Certificate III in Early Childhood Education and Care within 12 months whilst gaining paid, practical on the job training at our state-of-the-art Turramurra Campus.
As a trainee you will be involved in:
- Working closely with all educators to provide a stimulating environment for children to thrive in
- Supporting children to reach their full potential through play-based and interest-focused learning opportunities
- Utilising the Oac Grow curriculum to support your daily program
- Ongoing communication with families
- Following daily routines including meal times, rest times, nappy changing/toileting, etc.
How We Support You?
- Ongoing development opportunities
- Additional day of leave called Oac Time
- Reward & Recognition Program
- Reduced childcare fees
- Supported studies
- Plus more!
How You Support Us?
For this opportunity we are looking for:
- An individual who demonstrates passion and enthusiasm to work with children
- Is driven, creative & loves a challenge
- Over the age of 18
To be considered for this role, APPLY now by submitting a current resume.
NSW: All positions are subject to applicants satisfactorily completing the employment screening process as detailed in the Child Protection (Prohibited Employment) Act 1998 and Child Protection (Working with Children) Regulation 2013