Only About Children, a leading childcare sector education and development provider, are looking to welcome a number of Childcare Trainees to the teams at our Lower North Shore Campuses. We have opportunities in Cremorne, Mosman, Cammeray and Neutral Bay which are all easily reachable by public transport!
Why join the OAC TRAINEESHIP PROGRAM?
- Complete a Certificate III in Education and Care within 12 months whilst gaining paid industry experience in a fun professional team of educators
- Work for a leading childcare provider
- Be mentored by dedicated and passionate Early Childhood professionals
- Support from a dedicated online training specialist who guide you through your studies
- Permanent position – once you complete your qualification you stay on with us as an Educator
- Career progression opportunities are available for people who love working with children
- No experience is required as this is an entry level position
Our ideal candidate for the Oac Traineeship Program is an individual who demonstrates passion and enthusiasm for a hands-on career with children aged 0 to 5 years. We are looking for driven, creative and bubbly candidates. School leavers are also encouraged to apply.
Daily responsibilities will include:
• Preparation of play and learning environments
• Supervision of children’s play
• Assisting children at mealtimes
• Helping children with daily routines
• Maintaining a safe, clean and appealing environment
Benefits of this role:
• Regular social events
• OAC Time – extra day of annual leave
• Recognition program
• Employee Assistance Program
• Paid professional development – go onto study your Diploma
• Internal training opportunities
• Discounted childcare fees
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• The desire to work in the child care industry long-term
• A understanding of commitment to study
• A true passion for working with children
• Alert, observant, active and able to use judgement and initiative
• Able to lift children and equipment
To be considered for this role, APPLY now by submitting a current resume.
NSW: All positions are subject to applicants satisfactorily completing the employment screening process as detailed in the Child Protection (Prohibited Employment) Act 1998 and Child Protection (Working with Children) Regulation 2013