Only About Children, a leading childcare sector education and development provider, are looking to welcome a number of Childcare Trainees to the teams at our Northern Beaches Campus for our Oac Traineeship Program. We have opportunities in our Cromer Campus. Easily accessible by public transport!
Our purpose-built, two-level Campus is conveniently located at 86 Dickson Avenue, Artarmon, 2064, directly off the Pacific Highway. With underground parking onsite and easy access to public transport.
Why join the Oac Traineeship Program?
- Complete a Certificate III in Education and Care within 12 months whilst gaining paid industry experience in a fun professional team of educators.
- Secure a permanent position – once you complete your qualification you stay on with us as an Educator.
- Receive training and mentoring through a formalised training program with people doing the same course.
- Be supported by a dedicated training specialist who guide you through your studies.
- Networking opportunities to build relationships with other students.
- No experience is required as this is an entry level position.
- Career progression opportunities are available for people who love working with children.
- Start your career working for a leading childcare provider.
Daily responsibilities will include:
- Working closely with all educators to provide a stimulating environment for children to thrive in.
- Supporting children to reach their full potential through play-based and interest-focused activities.
- Utilising the Oac Grow curriculum to support your daily practices.
- Ongoing communication and collaboration with families.
- Following daily routines including mealtimes, rest times, nappy changing/toileting, etc.
Our ideal candidate for the Oac Traineeship Program is an individual who demonstrates passion and enthusiasm for a hands-on career with children aged 0 to 5 years. We are looking for driven, creative and bubbly candidates. School leavers over the age of 18 are encouraged to apply.
Want to know more?
Contact Shani on 0458 040 590 or email Shan-Chere.Kruger@oac.edu.au
Visit www.oac.edu.au to learn more about our amazing offerings.