Your role as a childcare cook at Oac Cheltenham will see you preparing and cooking meals for the children attending the campus each day, while ensuring the food meets their nutritional needs and food safety standards. Your responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Prepare meals as per the Oac Nutrition Menu
- Adhering to all allergies, intolerances, and cultural requirements
- Interact with children about their meal in a warm and responsive manner
- Ensure the delivery of food meets the classroom routine times
- Maintain a clean and organised kitchen at all times
- Complete the weekly food order in consultation with the campus director
This position will see you working 32 hours per week, Monday to Friday.
How We Support You
Our teams are critical in making sure we continue to go above and beyond for our children and their families, so you can imagine that our early learning careers are equally exciting, rewarding, and challenging. We offer team members range of benefits such as; flexible work options, competitive pay, discounted childcare fees, wellbeing leave, learning and development, flexible work arrangements, service recognition and access to our Employee Assistance Program.
For this position, we will require you to have the following:
- Experience in preparing nutritious meals for a large group of children
- Working With Children Check
- Food Handlers and Food Safety
- Have or willing to obtain a ‘Food Safety Supervisor’ certification
- A genuine love for cooking and child nutrition
If this opportunity sounds like the perfect position for you, simply follow the prompts to apply now!
For more information or any questions, please contact Aimee on [email protected]