At Only About Children (Oac) we like to do things a little differently. Our unique child led curriculum is part of our holistic approach which includes programs designed in house for music, language, drama, active and sustainability.
We have seasonal healthy menus designed by our own nutritionists and prepared by our campus chefs each day. Our nutrition program includes a 4 week rotating seasonal menu that meets children’s needs, taking into account nutritional and energy requirements as well as cultural and health needs.
Our two-level Campus is conveniently located on at 32 Cawarra Road, in the heart of Caringbah. This early learning centre is in a semi-industrial area with close proximity to gyms, cafes, swim schools and dance schools. We are close to public transport with bus stops nearby that connect to the wider area in both directions. Caringbah train station is a 20-25-minute walk from our Caringbah childcare centre.
How can you support us?
For this opportunity, we are looking for:
- Food Safety Certification
- Certificate III in Commercial Cookery is ideal but not essential
- A creative and cooperative team member with previous experience running a kitchen – ideally in an early childhood environment but perhaps aged care or a similar environment committed to excellence in all things food
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A valid full Working with Children Check
Sound like the role for you?
Interested? Please hit the APPLY button now and follow the prompts to submit your resume.