At Only About Children (Oac) we like to do things a little differently. Our unique child led curriculum is part of our holistic approach which includes programs designed in house for music, language, drama, active and sustainability.
Oac Alexandria campus is conveniently located in the heart of Alexandria. This purpose built two-level centre caters for 84 children per day and features 3 dedicated indoor and 2 outdoor learning environments. With plenty of undercover parking we ensure you have access to a quick and safe drop-off and pick-up.
How can we support you?
To us, it’s important that our team is happy, not just in their individual careers, but working alongside one another.
In order to further promote a fun environment, each Oac campus regularly holds social events and outings, so you can get to know your team outside the work environment.
We acknowledge, reward and support our team in a range of ways whether it’s with a thank you card, a reward dinner, recognition of loyal service or a peer recognition award– it’s about inspiring our team members.
How can you support us?
For this opportunity, we are looking for:
- Food Safety Certification
- Certificate III in Commercial Cookery is ideal but not essential
- A creative and cooperative team member with previous experience running a kitchen – ideally in an early childhood environment but perhaps aged care or a similar environment committed to excellence in all things food
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A valid full Working with Children Check
Sound like the role for you?
Interested? Please hit the APPLY button now and follow the prompts to submit your resume.