Only About Children Brookvale
Only About Children Brookvale Campus is a warm and inviting childcare centre with four separate and dedicated outdoor play areas with lots of space for adventure and self-lead play. Each day, our in-house chefs prepare nutritionally balanced meals using fresh, locally grown ingredients. Our nourishing meals are included in enrolment, allowing your child to enjoy seasonal meals with the right nutrition for their growing bodies.
The Role and Duties
We believe it is important to lay the foundation for a healthy and active lifestyle from a young age which is why we have a unique Playground to Plate® Food Garden that aims to transform the relationship that children have with food from infancy through to school age. The Playground to Plate® program brings children, Educators and our campus cook together to learn about and experience food. Some of your duties will include:
- Prepare meals as per the Oac Nutrition Menus
- Plan and cater for all allergies and dietary requirements
- Interact with children in a positive and warm way about their food
- Ensure presentation of food is appealing and exciting for children
- Adhere to all policies about hygiene and cleanliness in the kitchen
- Ensure the kitchen and appliances are well looked after at all times
- Additional Leave – need to get to the dentist or take the dog to the vet? We’ve got you covered with OAC Time
- Flexible work arrangements
- Reward & Recognition Program
- Reduced childcare fees
- Limitless Career – we have operations in 3 states and love to promote from within!
- Experience working in a childcare environment is desirable
- Working With Children Check
- Food Safety Supervisor certification
- Experience with managing allergies and dietary requirements
- A positive team player happy who is happy to regularly engage with children, staff, and families
Please visit us at www.oac.edu.au or call Kirstie on 0413 359 077 for a confidential discussion about your career goals.