About the Role and Campus
We are currently seeking an Assistant Director at our Hampton Campus to work alongside a dedicated and passionate director. The role of an Assistant Director is a busy and varied one. With a strong focus of being hands on with the team in a coaching and mentoring capacity, this role provides the platform for longer term career succession into a Campus Director role. The majority of your time will be spent working across all rooms, however there will be non-contact time to support the Campus Director with admin related responsibilities.
How We Support You
At Oac we support the wellbeing of our people by empowering them to focusing on not only career growth but also life aspirations.We know every individual, regardless of their role, has basic needs within and beyond the workplace. When you join Oac you can be assured a supportive, collaborative, and open team environment, where we work with you to be the best leader you can be.
- Ongoing development opportunities
- Additional day of leave called Oac Time
- Reward & Recognition Program
- Reduced childcare fees
- Supported studies
- Clear career pathways
How you support Us
We understand that educating young children is complex and requires ongoing qualifications and professional development. We ensure all our team members are appropriately skilled and qualified to develop and educate young minds. For this position, we are looking for:
• Diploma in Early Childhood Education & Care
• Minimum 2 years experience in leadership or a like role
• Provide quality education, development and care to the children in our campuses
• Provide an exceptional customer and partnership experience with our families.
• Lead a team in day to day operations ensuring that the Campus Quality Framework and WH&S requirements are met
Interested? Please hit the APPLY button now and follow the prompts to submit your resume. Or email Aimee at [email protected]
Want to know more about Oac? Visit www.oac.edu.au