Childcare Assistant Director
With a large outdoor play area, including dedicated spaces for our Nursery, Toddler and Kinder children, there is plenty of space for adventure, exploration and self-lead play at Only About Children Coonan’s Hill.
The centre is home to six age-appropriate indoor learning areas that feature an invigorating mix of fun activities, small group learning, and hands-on gardening experiences. Our bespoke learning spaces are devoted to the individual needs and learning requirements of each child while providing ample space for exploration, growth and interaction with peers.
The role of an Assistant Director is to support the Campus Director in delivering operational service and quality to our children, team members, and families. The Assistant Director will help lead the day-to-day operations ensuring that Campus Quality Framework and WH&S requirements are met. A strong reliance on constructive communication and collaboration between the campus teams and families is a critical component of this role.
- Reduced childcare fees
- Additional day of leave called Oac Time
- Reward and recognition program celebrating excellence
- Networking opportunities with other Campus Directors
- Dedicated Support Office to help you succeed in all areas
Requirements of the Role
- A Diploma or Bachelor level qualification (ACECQA Approved)
- Certifications including WWCC, child protection, first aid
- Strong business acumen and understanding of the operational running of a childcare service
- Ability to communicate and connect with families, children, and staff
- Strong understanding of the NQF, EYLF, and regulations
At Only About Children we have a strong commitment to diversity and inclusion and want you to bring your whole self to work. We welcome and encourage applications from all members of the community, particularly those who identify as Australian Aboriginal and / or Torres Strait Islander.
Please visit us at www.oac.edu.au or call Aimee on 03 8529 5016 for a confidential discussion about your career goals.