We are seeking a Cert III Educator to join our Surry Campus.
Our beautiful outdoor play space features two large sandpits, a bike track, a river rock stream, plants, edible gardens and a worm farm. Children have plenty of space to explore, create and lead their own play with a dedicated creative arts space. Our nursery children have their own, purpose-built, outdoor play area and our toddlers and pre-schoolers enjoy alfresco dining spaces. Our nine age-based indoor spaces feature dedicated rooms and areas for each age group. We enjoy a communal library, a yoga room and a large tropical fish tank with a pet turtle named ‘Albie’!
We offer team members range of benefits such as; competitive pay, discounted childcare fees, wellbeing leave, learning and development, financial support for training or study, service recognition and access to our Employee Assistance Program. We acknowledge, reward and support our team in a range of ways whether it’s with a thank you card, a reward dinner, recognition of loyal service or a peer recognition award– it’s about inspiring our team members.
As an Early Childhood Educator, you would be responsible for:
- Communicate positively and openly with children on an ongoing basis
- Create a stimulating, positive and appropriate environment to foster and support development
- Conduct observation and evaluation of children’s development
- Provide physical care, assisting children in daily routines and meal times
- Respond to the emotional needs of the children
- Maintain up to date records for each child within the group
- Cert III in Children’s Services/Early Childhood Education
- A Working With Children Check
- A creative and cooperative team player
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Commitment to excellence in early childhood
How to Apply
Just hit the apply button to send through your resume. If you want more information on the role please visit www.oac.edu.au or please call Shani on 0458 040 590 or email email@example.com to discuss