We are seeking a Certificate III Educator to join our Enmore Campus.
We offer dedicated outdoor play areas – including sandpits, climbing equipment and child-led gardens – where children have plenty of space for exploration, creativity and self-directed play. Our age-based indoor spaces are designed to encourage children to learn and grow, at their age and stage of development, in a secure ‘home away from home’ environment.
We offer team members range of benefits such as; competitive pay, discounted childcare fees, wellbeing leave, learning and development, financial support for training or study, service recognition and access to our Employee Assistance Program. We acknowledge, reward and support our team in a range of ways whether it’s with a thank you card, a reward dinner, recognition of loyal service or a peer recognition award– it’s about inspiring our team members.
As an Early Childhood Educator, you would be responsible for:
- Communicate positively and openly with children on an ongoing basis
- Create a stimulating, positive and appropriate environment to foster and support development
- Conduct observation and evaluation of children’s development
- Provide physical care, assisting children in daily routines and meal times
- Respond to the emotional needs of the children
- Maintain up to date records for each child within the group
- Cert III in Children’s Services/Early Childhood Education
- A Working With Children Check
- A creative and cooperative team player
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Commitment to excellence in early childhood
How to Apply
Just hit the apply button to send through your resume. If you want more information on the role please visit www.oac.edu.au or please call Shani on 0458 040 590 or email email@example.com to discuss