About Only About Children
At Only About Children (Oac), we pride ourselves on our unique approach to early learning. We want to provide children with an inspiring start to life, reflected in everything we do from our tailored curriculums through to our modern facilities. Our team of educators are critical in making sure we continue to go above and beyond for our children and their families, so you can imagine that our early learning careers are equally exciting, rewarding, and challenging.
The Roles & Campus
We are seeking a Cert III Educator to join our West Pymble Campus.
We enjoy two dedicated outdoor play areas with resources and equipment selected carefully to allow plenty of space for adventure, exploration and child-led play. Our four age-based indoor spaces, each specifically created to encourage children in their learning and growth, with a focus on safety and natural elements.
We offer team members range of benefits such as; competitive pay, discounted childcare fees, wellbeing leave, learning and development, financial support for training or study, service recognition and access to our Employee Assistance Program. We acknowledge, reward and support our team in a range of ways whether it’s with a thank you card, a reward dinner, recognition of loyal service or a peer recognition award– it’s about inspiring our team members.
As an Early Childhood Educator, you would be responsible for:
- Communicate positively and openly with children on an ongoing basis
- Create a stimulating, positive and appropriate environment to foster and support development
- Conduct observation and evaluation of children’s development
- Provide physical care, assisting children in daily routines and meal times
- Respond to the emotional needs of the children
- Maintain up to date records for each child within the group
- Cert III in Children’s Services/Early Childhood Education
- A Working With Children Check
- A creative and cooperative team player
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Commitment to excellence in early childhood
How to Apply
Just hit the apply button to send through your resume. If you want more information on the role please visit www.oac.edu.au or please call Shani on 0458 040 590 or email email@example.com