About The Role
Only About Children’s unique child led curriculum is part of our holistic approach which includes programs designed in house for music, language, drama, active and sustainability. Our team of educators are critical in making sure we continue to go above and beyond for our children and their families, so you can imagine that our early learning careers are equally exciting, rewarding, and challenging.
- Career development through our Oac Evolve programs
- Strong reward and recognition program including Awards Nights!
- An additional day of leave called “Oac Time”
- Opportunities to study further with Oac
- Discounted Childcare
- Beautiful learning environments and access to updated resources
What you will need to have
- Certificate III in Early Childhood Education and Care (or ACECQA approved equivalent)
- Valid WWCC
- A cooperative team player who enjoys working in a cohesive environment
- Strong passion for early childhood education and supporting the needs of children as individuals
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Respectful and meaningful interactions with children, families, and teams
How to apply
Interested? Please hit the APPLY button now and follow the prompts to submit your resume.
Want to know more about Oac? Give Aimee a call on 03 8529 5016 for a chat or visit www.oac.edu.au