About Only About Children:
At Only About Children (Oac), we pride ourselves on our unique approach to early learning. We want to provide children with an inspiring start to life, reflected in everything we do from our tailored curriculums through to our modern facilities. Our team of educators are critical in making sure we continue to go above and beyond for our children and their families, so you can imagine that our early learning careers are equally exciting, rewarding, and challenging.
The Roles & Campus
We are seeking a Cert III Educator to join our Mosman campus.
Conveniently located in the heart of the community, Oac’s Mosman early learning and preschool centre is a home away from home for the 0-6 years old’s in our care. And it’s easy to see why, with stunning outdoor play areas, an abundance of light-filled indoor space, comprehensive and tailored curriculums, and qualified educators who are truly passionate about early education.
Having fulfilled, happy Educators and support teams with access to the latest resources, infrastructure, training courses and programs deliver enormous benefit to our people and is a strong focus here at Oac.
- Communicate positively and openly with children on an ongoing basis.
- Create a stimulating, positive and appropriate environment to foster and support the development.
- Conduct observation and evaluation of children’s development
- Provide physical care, assisting children in daily routines and mealtimes.
- Respond to the emotional needs of the children.
- Maintain up to date records for each child within the group.
- Cert III in Children’s Services/Early Childhood Education.
- Working With Children’s Check.
- A creative and cooperative team player.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Commitment to excellence in early childhood.
How to Apply
Just hit the apply button to send through your resume. If you want more information on the role please visit www.oac.edu.au or please call Kirstie on 0413 359 077 to discuss