About Only About Children
At Only About Children (Oac), we pride ourselves on our unique approach to early learning. We want to provide children with an inspiring start to life, reflected in everything we do from our tailored curriculums through to our modern facilities. Our team of educators are critical in making sure we continue to go above and beyond for our children and their families, so you can imagine that our early learning careers are equally exciting, rewarding, and challenging.
The Roles & Campus
We are seeking a Cert III Educator to join our Ferny Hill Campus. We are looking for qualified and passionate Educators ready to help the children feel happy, safe, stimulated, and nurtured while in their care. Our educational curriculum, known as Oac Grow, specifically supports the development of growing minds in Nursery, Preschool and Kindergarten aged children. We cover technology, numeracy and literacy, creative expression, exploration, and sustainability.
Our Ferny Hill Campus has four separate dedicated outdoor play areas and six indoor spaces that were specifically designed to encourage children to learn and grow with a focus on safety and natural elements.
- Communicate positively and openly with children on an ongoing basis.
- Create a stimulating, positive and appropriate environment to foster and support the development.
- Conduct observation and evaluation of children’s development
- Provide physical care, assisting children in daily routines and mealtimes.
- Respond to the emotional needs of the children.
- Maintain up to date records for each child within the group.
- Cert III in Children’s Services/Early Childhood Education
- A Valid Blue Card
- A creative and cooperative team player
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Commitment to excellence in early childhood
How to Apply
Just hit the apply button to send through your resume. If you want more information on the role please visit www.oac.edu.au or please call Kirstie on 0413 359 077 to discuss