About The Role and Campus
We are currently looking to welcome a Cert III qualified Early Childhood educator to the team at our Croydon Park Campus.
The beautiful outdoor area, bright and airy interior, and holistic approach to early education all help our qualified educators create a warm and inspiring atmosphere for children to thrive in. Your responsibilities will include;
- Planning and implementing the educational program which values a holistic view of each child’s development
- Maintaining ongoing records of the children’s development, program and daily information
- Overseeing the daily room tasks – e.g. activity preparation and meal times
- Assuring the high quality of services in consideration of the National Quality Standards and regulations
- Guiding team members with their professional development, individual goals and performance.
We understand that educating young children is complex and requires ongoing qualifications and professional development so we ensure all our team members are appropriately skilled and qualified to develop and educate young minds. For this position you will need:
- Certificate III in Early Childhood Education and Care
- An understanding of the National Quality Framework and EYLF
- Valid WWCC
- Up-to-date certifications such as first aid and mandatory reporting
- A collaborative and team-player approach
How to Apply
Please hit the APPLY button now and follow the prompts to submit your resume. Should you wish to discuss, please call Kirstie on 0413 359 077. Want to know more about Oac? Visit us at www.oac.edu.au