Early Childhood Educator Assistant
Only About Children Cremorne
Our purpose-built three-level Campus has three large, undercover outdoor play areas children have ample space for creativity, exploration and self-directed play. Our 10 age-based indoor spaces host an abundance of natural light and are designed to encourage children to learn and grow, at their age and stage of development, in a secure ‘home away from home’ environment.
The Role and Duties
We are seeking a passionate Cert III Educator to join our team in a full-time capacity. There is an option of 4 or 5 days a week. Some of your duties will include:
- Create a stimulating, positive and appropriate environment to foster and support the development.
- Communicate positively and openly with children and their families on an ongoing basis.
- Conduct observation and evaluation of children’s development.
- Provide physical care, assisting children in daily routines and mealtimes.
- Respond to the emotional needs of the children.
- Maintain up to date records for each child within the group.
- Opportunities for growth and development – we have established career paths and want to support you to achieve your goals!
- An additional day of leave called ‘Oac Time’
- Flexible work arrangements
- Reward & Recognition Program
- Reduced childcare fees
- Limitless Career – we have operations in 3 states and love to promote from within!
Skills & Experience
- Certificate III in Early Childhood Education or Equivalent
- Valid Working With Children’s Check.
- Current First Aid Certificate – Desirable
- Child Protection qualification – Desirable
- A creative and cooperative team player.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
At Only About Children, we have a strong commitment to diversity and inclusion and want you to bring your whole self to work. We welcome and encourage applications from all members of the community, including those who identify as Australian Aboriginal and / or Torres Strait Islander.
Please visit us at www.oac.edu.au or call Kirstie on 0413 359 077 for a confidential discussion about your career goals.
We look forward to hearing from you!