About the Role & Campus:
Our two-level Campus conveniently occupies the top two floors of Cammeray Square Shopping Mall, a modern shopping complex on Miller Street in the heart of Cammeray. 450-476 Miller Street, Cammeray is just a short walk to several popular local primary schools and our connection with these schools support our children in preparing for their first school years. With an abundance of on-site, underground parking and easily accessible public transport, Oac Cammeray is a great place to work, there is a bus stop just across the road, providing regular transport to the city.
Our Cammeray childcare centre features an immaculate outdoor play area with wonderful spaces complete with a bike track, vegetable garden and several alfresco learning spaces. Our indoor spaces have an abundance of natural light with our 10 classrooms designed to encourage children to learn and grow, at their age and stage of development, in a secure ‘home away from home’ environment. We enjoy getting out into our local community through planned excursions and community activities that build on our educational curriculum and the children’s interests.
- Communicate positively and openly with children on an ongoing basis
- Create a stimulating, positive and appropriate environment to foster and support development
- Conduct observation and evaluation of children’s development
- Provide physical care, assisting children in daily routines and meal times
- Respond to the emotional needs of the children
- Maintain up to date records for each child within the group
- Certificate III in Children’s Services
- A Working With Children Check
- A creative and cooperative team player
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Commitment to excellence in early childhood
How to apply
Hit the APPLY button and follow the prompts to submit your resume.
To learn more about Only About Children visit www.oac.edu.au