At Only About Children (Oac), we pride ourselves on our unique approach to early learning. We want to provide children with an inspiring start to life, reflected in everything we do from our tailored curriculums through to our modern facilities.
Our team of educators are critical in making sure we continue to go above and beyond for our children and their families, so you can imagine that our early learning careers are equally exciting, rewarding, and challenging.
The Roles & Campuses:
Rating exceeding National Quality Framework, we are seeking a Diploma and Cert III Educator to join our Warriewood Campuses.
At our Warriewood campus we have three dedicated outdoor play spaces children have plenty of room for exploration and self-lead play. Our five age-based indoor spaces are well-equipped and have been specifically created to encourage children in their learning and growth, with a focus on safety and natural elements.
At our Warriewood West Campus a large dedicated outdoor play area, featuring a pirate ship, sandpits, slides, a large bike track, and obstacle course and a quiet reading area with tables, children have ample space for adventure, exploration and self-lead play. Our six age-based indoor spaces have been specifically designed to encourage children to learn and grow with a strong focus on safety and natural elements.
How you can support us?
As a Childcare Educator, you would be responsible for:
- Communicate positively and openly with children on an ongoing basis
- Create a stimulating, positive and appropriate environment to foster and support development
- Conduct observation and evaluation of children’s development
- Provide physical care, assisting children in daily routines and meal times
- Respond to the emotional needs of the children
- Maintain up to date records for each child within the group
What we are looking for in you:
- Diploma OR Cert III in Children’s Services/Early Childhood Education
- Room leader experience
- A Working With Children Check
- A creative and cooperative team player
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Commitment to excellence in early childhood
Sound like the role for you?
Just hit the apply button to send through your resume.
Please call Jovana on 0456 624 762 or email on email@example.com
If you want more information on the role check out www.oac.edu.au