At Only About Children (Oac), we pride ourselves on our unique approach to early learning. We want to provide children with an inspiring start to life, reflected in everything we do from our tailored curriculums through to our modern facilities.
Our team of educators are critical in making sure we continue to go above and beyond for our children and their families, so you can imagine that our early learning careers are equally exciting, rewarding, and challenging.
The Roles & Campuses:
Our St Ives Campuses are looking for Certificate III and Diploma qualified educators to join us.
At our St Ives Link Road campus are seeking a Diploma room leader and Certificate III educators. We have four dedicated outdoor play areas, including a garden, children have plenty of space to explore, create and lead their own play. Our nursery space is dedicated to our 0-2-year-old children and includes a sandpit and an indoor playscape. The rest of our St Ives childcare centre is dedicated to our 2-6-year-old children. Here, they enjoy a dining area, a large undercover sandpit, an inside playscape, an outdoor covered verandah and an outdoor play space and garden area. We also have a shared art room for all children to enjoy!
At our St Ives Killeaton Rd Campus are seeking an Early Childhood Educator ECT and Certificate III educators. We have three outdoor play areas, each dedicated to a specific age group, children have plenty of space for exploration and play. Our preschool area has natural space to explore, trees to climb, a digging patch and a vegetable garden. Toddlers enjoy a playground with shade cloth and a sandpit, while our nursery playground features a vegetable garden with a compost bin. Our five age-based indoor spaces are designed to encourage children to learn and grow with a focus on safety and natural elements.
How you can support us?
As a Childcare Educator, you would be responsible for:
- Communicate positively and openly with children on an ongoing basis
- Room Leader experience
- Create a stimulating, positive and appropriate environment to foster and support development
- Conduct observation and evaluation of children’s development
- Provide physical care, assisting children in daily routines and meal times
- Respond to the emotional needs of the children
- Maintain up to date records for each child within the group
What we are looking for in you:
- Diploma OR Cert III in Children’s Services/Early Childhood Education
- A Working With Children Check
- A creative and cooperative team player
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Commitment to excellence in early childhood
Sound like the role for you?
Just hit the apply button to send through your resume.
Please call Jovana on 0458 040 590 or email on email@example.com
If you want more information on the role check out www.oac.edu.au