Only About Children Alexandria
Our purpose built campus have two dedicated outdoor play areas, each with undercover spaces – including a large sandpit and a bike track – children have plenty of space to explore, create and lead their own play.
The Role and Duties
Working in collaboration with key functional business partners (Senior Operations, Children Services, People and Culture, and Enrolment and Occupancy) the Campus Director is accountable to deliver educational services to families and manage the campus as a whole. A strong reliance on constructive communication and collaboration between different functional areas is a critical component of the role.
- Ensure child safety and welfare at all times
- Be a positive role model by coaching and mentoring team members through Educational Leadership
- Ensure ongoing, professional and timely communication between the campus and families
- Take personal responsibility for modelling and driving organisational values and leadership practices
- Recognise, support and adhere to the values and philosophy of the company and campus
- Reduced childcare fees
- Additional day of leave called Oac Time
- Reward and recognition program celebrating excellence
- Networking opportunities with other Campus Directors
- Dedicated Support Office to help you succeed in all areas
- A Diploma or Bachelor level qualification (ACECQA Approved)
- Working with Children Check
- Strong business acumen and understanding of the operational running of a childcare service
- Strong understanding of the NQF, EYLF, and regulations
At Only About Children we have a strong commitment to diversity and inclusion and want you to bring your whole self to work. We welcome and encourage applications from all members of the community, particularly those who identify as Australian Aboriginal and / or Torres Strait Islander.
Please visit us at www.oac.edu.au or call Jovana on 0456 624 762 for a confidential discussion about your career goals.